db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Army <qoz...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Re: paging Satheesh
Date Wed, 10 Aug 2005 16:47:09 GMT
David Van Couvering wrote:
> Hi, Rick.  Once this gets approval from Army and Shreyas I'll go ahead
> and check it in.
>
> David
>
> Rick Hillegas wrote:
>
>> I have attached a new rev of the fix to bug 171. This rev addresses
>> Army's concerns.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> -Rick

The new patch addresses the concerns I brought up earlier, and the comments in
DERBY-171 now explain the changes to "refActions1" in a good amount of detail.
I ran the modified "update.sql" and "delete.sql" tests locally with the patch
applied and they both passed.  Since I haven't noticed any other issues with new
patch, I give it my +1.

Thanks to Rick for answering my questions and addressing my comments,
Army