db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <Richard.Hille...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: paging Satheesh
Date Wed, 10 Aug 2005 00:18:59 GMT
Thanks to Kathey, Shreyas, and Army for evaluating this bugfix.

1) I believe that Kathey's reservations are addressed by Suresh's
response: This bugfix does not change any on-disk structures. It is OK
for views to become invalid during downgrade.

2) I have added another comment to bug171, which I hope addresses Army's
questions. I will purge from the submission the vacuously changed
FromBaseTable. I will move my regression tests into the existing
update.sql and delete.sql tests.

3) To answer Shreyas' question: Yes, this fixes bug 156 also.

Cheers,
-Rick