db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Lance J. Andersen" <Lance.Ander...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: boolean type
Date Tue, 09 Aug 2005 12:39:39 GMT
Satheesh,  can you provide an example WRT JDBC metadata as I do not see
an issue there.

more DB info:

Sybase ASE and IAnywhere do not support boolean,  you can use bit.
Pointbase supports  BOOLEAN
Daffodil   supports BOOLEAN
MySQL 4.1 and beyond supports BOOLEAN as a  TINYINT(1), that is it s a
synonym

Derby should have the support  externally visible.

Regards
Lance