db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Satheesh Bandaram <sathe...@Sourcery.Org>
Subject Re: boolean type
Date Tue, 09 Aug 2005 01:05:02 GMT
I don't think all the support is there... Like using them in expressions
or JDBC metadata to name some.

Dan has a good point in the second link provided by Kathey. Here is the
current status of BOOLEAN support in other DBs, from that message:

    IBM DB2 UDB 7/8 - not supported
    Informix - BOOLEAN supported
    MySQL 4.0 - not supported
    Oracle 9/10 - not supported