db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Satheesh Bandaram <sathe...@Sourcery.Org>
Subject Re: paging Satheesh
Date Tue, 09 Aug 2005 00:05:45 GMT
<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
Hi Rick,<br>
I will take a look at the fix. <b>Shreyas</b>, since you worked on
DERBY-156 and have a patch for that problem, can you review this patch
too? We want to make sure this addresses DERBY-156 too.<br>
Satheesh<br>
Rick Hillegas wrote:
Do you think you could find some spare cycles to review this
enhancement and either commit the fix or suggest some improvments? I
would really appreciate it.
Thanks,
-Rick
Rick Hillegas wrote:
page. Bug 171 is an enhancement request for beefing up UPDATE and
DELETE statements with the ANSI clauses for correlation names. I would
appreciate a review.
If these changes commit, please note that I have also attached a brief
description of related changes that we will need to make to the
Reference Manual.
Thanks,
-Rick