db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rajesh Kartha <kar...@Source-Zone.Org>
Subject Re: SVN Problems
Date Fri, 05 Aug 2005 14:33:56 GMT
Hi Philip,

Following is the mail Andrew about switching the repository from
Incubator to DB and updating the svn. I
got the same kind of error and everything worked fine after doing the
'switch'.

Regards,
Rajesh

<quote>

Hello all,

The Derby repository has moved out of the Incubator repository and  into
the DB repository. You will need to update your Subversion views  by
doing a 'switch'.

Get the URL by running 'svn info', and then run 'svn switch [new- URL]'
replacing 'incubator' with 'db'.

E.g.:

svn info yields:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/derby/code/trunk