db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Philip Wilder <0505...@acadiau.ca>
Subject SVN Problems
Date Fri, 05 Aug 2005 13:58:22 GMT
Has anyone else had any trouble accessing revisions prior to the move
from incubator to db? I've been attempting to rollback my build.xml file
I end up svn ends up deleting the file in question. I've tried using
both tortoise svn for windows as well as executing from the command line
neither yields any success. The following are my two commandline
attempts. The first attempt merely tries to change the single file while
the second attempts to update the directory in its entirety.

C:\derby\derbyRecent>svn update build.xml -r 225580
D    build.xml
Updated to revision 225580.

C:\derby\derbyRecent>svn update -r 225580
svn: REPORT request failed on '/repos/asf/!svn/vcc/default'
svn: Cannot replace a directory from within

If I'm doing something foolish, I would appreciate any reccomendations.

Philip