db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From David Van Couvering <David.Vancouver...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: 10.1 release makes the news.
Date Thu, 04 Aug 2005 21:44:19 GMT
This looks like it came from the BoF I did last night.  A lot of the
details are almost verbatim from my slides and our discussions
afterwards.  This is very odd given that there were only three people at
the BoF besides Jeremy, Dan and I, and none of them volunteered their
names as reporters.  One woman was sitting there quietly taking notes, I
suppose it could have been her.

I guess it's good to know that we're newsworthy.   I suspect they liked
the "rival" angle.

David

P.S. I got my java.net blog started, see
http://weblogs.java.net/blog/davidvc