db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <Richard.Hille...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Vote, please: Policy for supported platforms
Date Wed, 03 Aug 2005 13:23:12 GMT
Hi David,

I haven't grabbed it myself yet, but apparently you can download a
snapshot release from the following url: https://mustang.dev.java.net/.
A beta release is supposed to be available early next year, according to
the buzz at Java One (see
http://java.sun.com/javaone/tech_sessions1.html). If Derby 10.2 comes
out early next year, then all we can promise is that we'll run on the
beta platform.

Cheers,
-Rick