db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <Richard.Hille...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: supported jdk's
Date Mon, 01 Aug 2005 17:42:18 GMT
Thanks, Dan. As we move forward, we're going to need to run Derby on
1.6.x and expose a JDBC4.0 implementation. Since JDBC4.0 signatures
include parameterized collections, we'll want to build at least part of
Derby with a 1.6 compiler. What are your thoughts about the compilers
and test environments which Derby needs to support?

Cheers,
-Rick