db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Jean T. Anderson" <...@bristowhill.com>
Subject Re: [WEB] Derby web site at DB project
Date Mon, 01 Aug 2005 16:48:50 GMT
Danesh wrote:
> Hello Jean,
>
> Glanced through most of the pages and I think you did a pretty good
> job with the changes. Few minor things..
>
> - Derby History (http://db.apache.org/derby/index.html#Derby+History)
> should be updated to reflect this milestone.
>
> - I think the change in URL should be mentioned at ..
> http://db.apache.org/derby/papers/derby_web.html#Web+Site+Change+Notes

Thanks for the suggestions -- committed revision 226837 . It'll take a
couple hours for the changes to become visible on the web site.

Also, I brought derby_web.html (more) up to date, especially with
regards to forrest releases. 0.7 is now the production release, but
derby_web was still calling it the development release. Also there were
many dangling references to even older forrest releases, such as the
(old) requirement to name source html files with an ihtml extension.

The upgrade to forrest 0.7 will simplify the directory structure, so
I'll try to move that task up in priority in my queue.

  -jean