db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Danesh <danes...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [WEB] Derby web site at DB project
Date Mon, 01 Aug 2005 12:37:56 GMT
Hello Jean,

Glanced through most of the pages and I think you did a pretty good
job with the changes. Few minor things..

- Derby History (http://db.apache.org/derby/index.html#Derby+History)
should be updated to reflect this milestone.

- I think the change in URL should be mentioned at ..
http://db.apache.org/derby/papers/derby_web.html#Web+Site+Change+Notes

Regards,
~danesh