db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew McIntyre <mcintyr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [web] put releases in own category in site.xml, use cli.xconf
Date Mon, 22 Aug 2005 23:41:25 GMT

On Aug 20, 2005, at 3:08 PM, Jean T. Anderson wrote:

> Andrew McIntyre wrote:
>
>> Attached is a patch to make some minor changes to how the website
>> is  built for the release pages, including moving them to their
>> own  category in site.xml and using the Cocoon CLI configuration
>> to pull  in the release html. If someone (Jean, I'm looking at
>> you :-) ) could  review the patch, that would be great.
>>

> 'forrest site' results in this error, even though there is a source
> releases/release-10.1.1.0.ihtml file:
>
>    X [0]                                     release-10.1.1.0.html
> BROKEN: No pipeline matched request: release-10.1.1.0.xml
>
> The file doesn't get 'skinned', so doesn't have the same reduced
> site nav menu that the skinned release-10.0.2.1.html has.
>
> Is that expected? I haven't worked with the cli.xconf file.

whoops, no it's not expected. The src attribute of the <uri> tag in
cli.xconf that pulls in releases.html had a typo in the patch I
submitted to the list. This line:

<uri type="append" src="release-10.1.1.0.html"/>

should read:

<uri type="append" src="releases/release-10.1.1.0.html"/>

fix that, and you should get no broken links, skinned HTML goodness,
etc. Take note, though, to issue FOR-480:

The skinned html ends up being generated into $FORREST/main/site and
has to be mv'd over to the build/site directory.

andrew