db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Henning Schmiedehausen <henn...@apache.org>
Subject New db.apache.org site deployed
Date Mon, 01 Aug 2005 19:34:44 GMT
Hi,

[derby-dev in Cc]

it seems to have resynced with the distribution sites now. I rebuilt the
site in the new "gray on white" look that maven built sites have now.

derby and ddlutils are now part of the build process and show up
nicely.

I did some changes to the mechanisms that built the site and they are
all lying around here until I get db-site karma which I surprisingly do
not have (yet. ;-) )

Once my changes got in, it would be nice to update the "whoweare.xml"
stuff to include the ddlutils and Derby people and our newest additions
to the PMC. It is simple. I even wrote docs. ;-)

And I did drop silently the db-commons project which remained empty for
the last two years and doesn't really seem to fly anyway. If there are
any objections, I can simply re-add it again.

	Regards
		Henning