db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew McIntyre <mcintyr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Partial patch of i18n work
Date Wed, 31 Aug 2005 18:05:35 GMT

On Aug 26, 2005, at 8:56 PM, David Van Couvering wrote:

> Hm, well, I tried that before and nobody responded.  I kind of
> suspected that if I threatened to check it in it might get a little
> more attention.
>
> Anyway, I'm running it through derbyall right now and will submit
> once it gets a clean bill of health.
>
> David

Yep, I missed it when you attached it to JIRA. Sorry about that. It
looks good, just a couple of questions:

1. In LocalizedResource, why not reuse the derby.ui.codeset and
derby.ui.locale properties for setting the user's desired codepage
instead of creating two new properties?

2. Are you planning on moving the code in client/resources to use
your new i18n code?

andrew