On Jul 28, 2005, at 5:37 PM, Rick Hillegas wrote:

I added comments to two bugs this week (171 and 455) and was hoping that Jira would post these comments to the developer's list. In particular, I was hoping that my comment on 455 (expression indexes) would invite further discussion by the Store experts. Alas, Jira did not post my comments. Would appreciate theories about how I am mis-using Jira.

Hi Rick,

That is strange that those messages did not come through. I have gotten other comments from Jira that you have made, including 171, although I did not receive the message from the comment you made to 455. My guess is that it was probably a minor hiccup on Jira's or the mailserver's part. I would suggest just resending the comment for 455 directly to the list.

If it continues to happen, let me know and I'll alert the Jira admins and/or infrastructure as necessary.

andrew