db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Manish Khettry <manish.khet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Mac OS Build failure.
Date Wed, 13 Jul 2005 19:18:06 GMT
Hmm, I think I have the ant.property file setup correctly.

Anyway, here is what I see-- correct me if I'm wrong.

1)  This is the classpath tag in the <javac> task in
build/org/apache/derbyBuild.
          <pathelement
path="${compile.classpath};${java.home}/../lib/tools.jar"/>
2) compile.classpath seems to point to java13compile.classpath. (I
echoed the compile.classpath)
3) The classes.jar in the JDK13 distribution does not have the Taglet
classes but the 14 distribution does. I have a vanilla installation of
10.4.

Manish