db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew McIntyre <mcintyr...@gmail.com>
Subject [VOTE] 10.1.1.0 release
Date Sat, 02 Jul 2005 05:27:59 GMT
Hello derby-dev,

I have posted final release candidate distributions on my public_html:

http://people.apache.org/~fuzzylogic/derby_10.1/

Please review the distributions and vote with your approval/
disapproval. Voting closes at noon on Friday, July 8. If the proposed
distributions are approved, I will then request the Incubator for
permission to post them as an incubating release.

I will prepare release notes and post them on Tuesday. The format
will be the same as is currently linked off of the downloads page for
the 10.0.2.1 release. I have attached a draft, but it is missing a
few items in the open/closed bug lists and the lists of tests run
(and by whom) has not been completed.

Also, I intended to have a page with instructions on how to create a
release, along with ant targets to drive the mechanics of the
release, ready at this point. I still intend to deliver this sometime
next week, but I wanted to get the distributions up as soon as
possible. That document and the ant targets that go along with it
will need careful review to make sure that nothing has been omitted,
and I will submit it for review as soon as it is ready.

And, of course, my vote: +1

andrew