db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Francois Orsini <francois.ors...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [doc] More quality improvements to the documentation
Date Tue, 26 Jul 2005 17:13:44 GMT
Looks good Jeff.

The original Cloudscape documentation had a fantastic master/global
index file - it was my main front-door to me for any type of
documentation searching - I could locate anything real fast and
documents (HTML) were linked as well. I know this global index file
took a lot of time to build but it did save so much time when looking
for something in the documentation...

The MySQL online documentation also lets users add comments to the
documentation - I have to admit it has been useful when I tried to get
my way around MySQL....

Cheers,

--francois