db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew McIntyre <mcintyr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] 10.1.1.0 release
Date Fri, 29 Jul 2005 17:53:50 GMT

On Jul 11, 2005, at 2:28 PM, Andrew McIntyre wrote:

> Andrew McIntyre wrote:
>
>> Hello derby-dev,
>>
>> I have posted final release candidate distributions on my
>> public_html:
>>
>> http://people.apache.org/~fuzzylogic/derby_10.1/
>>

> Retallying the votes since last Friday yields 11 +1 votes and no
> negative votes. Since the vote has passed, I will request permission
> from the Incubator to post as an incubating release.

Hi derby-dev,

Now that we've graduated from the Incubator, I've "rebranded" the
release distributions for 10.1.1.0 that are posted on my public HTML
(link above) as a DB project release and removed the Incubator README
file. Since we already have a passed vote to release 10.1.1.0, if
there are no objections, I plan to move forward with publishing the
archive linked above as our first official, non-incubating Apache
release.

Please let me know if you have any concerns.

cc:ing general@db.apache.org in case anyone there has any concerns
about moving forward with this release.

Thank you,
andrew