db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew McIntyre <mcintyr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: jira question
Date Fri, 29 Jul 2005 02:41:50 GMT

On Jul 28, 2005, at 5:37 PM, Rick Hillegas wrote:

> I added comments to two bugs this week (171 and 455) and was hoping
> that Jira would post these comments to the developer's list. In
> particular, I was hoping that my comment on 455 (expression
> indexes) would invite further discussion by the Store experts.
> Alas, Jira did not post my comments. Would appreciate theories
> about how I am mis-using Jira.

Hi Rick,

That is strange that those messages did not come through. I have
gotten other comments from Jira that you have made, including 171,
although I did not receive the message from the comment you made to
455. My guess is that it was probably a minor hiccup on Jira's or the
mailserver's part. I would suggest just resending the comment for 455
directly to the list.

If it continues to happen, let me know and I'll alert the Jira admins
and/or infrastructure as necessary.

andrew