db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From David Van Couvering <David.Vancouver...@Sun.COM>
Subject Trying to get Perl5Util to work
Date Tue, 26 Jul 2005 21:46:15 GMT
Hi, all.  I am trying to build with Perl5Util.  This is for
tests/jdbcapi/CheckDataSource.java.  I modified the build.xml to include
this classpath:

<pathelement location="${oro}"/>

and I double-checked, and this also exists in the build.xml:

<property file="${properties.dir}/extrapath.properties"/>

and in extrapath.properties $oro is correctly defined

but am getting compile errors with the compilex saying the package
org.apache.oro.text.perl does not exist.

Here is my import statement:

import org.apache.oro.text.perl.Perl5Util;

Can anyone give me any tips to track down what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks!

David