db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From V Narayanan <V.Naraya...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: [Patch]DERBY-105
Date Thu, 21 Jul 2005 11:42:41 GMT
Hi,
When I try to execute the case where multiple inserts are done as in the
following

ij> connect 'jdbc:derby:mydb;create=true';
ij> create table table1(name char(20));
create executed
ij> create table table2(name char(20));
create executed
ij> insert into table1 values('narayanan');
1 insert done
[...]
ij> insert into table2 select * from table1;
12 inserts executed
ij>

In this case it seems to give the correct output. This does not give the
wrong output. Can you pls tell me if I am missing something. Is there
something wrong with the way I have run the tests that might give rise
to the false output earlier. Pls pardon me if my question is too basic.

thanx
V.Narayanan