db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Satheesh Bandaram <sathe...@Sourcery.Org>
Subject Re: please add me as a derby developer
Date Thu, 14 Jul 2005 19:00:16 GMT
<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
You should have the access now to assign bugs to yourself. Welcome to
Derby!<br>
Satheesh<br>
Richard Hillegas wrote:<br>
  <pre wrap="">Hi Satheesh,

Yes, please. I want to start assigning myself bugs so that I can fix them.

Cheers,
-Rick

Satheesh Bandaram wrote:
  </pre>
    <pre wrap="">Hi Rick,

I can grant the access to 'derby-developers' to you... The main reason
for wanting this access is if you have intent to work on fixing Derby
bugs or enhancements... Let me know if you have this intent. (and I hope
you do :-) )

Here is some info on Jira and how to work with bugs:
<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://incubator.apache.org/derby/DerbyBugGuidelines.html">http://incubator.apache.org/derby/DerbyBugGuidelines.html</a>

Satheesh

Richard Hillegas wrote:

    </pre>
      <pre wrap="">Hi Satheesh,

Thanks. I have just created a Jira account. The userid is "rhillegas". I
have also subscribed to the derby users and developers mailing lists.
What else do I need to do to become a derby developer?

Thanks,
-Rick

Satheesh Bandaram wrote:

      </pre>
        <pre wrap="">Hi Rick,

Thanks for your interest in Derby... Do you have a Jira account? If so,
what is it? You would need to create a Jira account first, if you don't
have one.

You would need to be part of 'derby-developers' if you have plans to
work on bugs or enhancements to Derby.

Satheesh

Richard Hillegas wrote:

        </pre>