db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From David Van Couvering <David.Vancouver...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Connection string log messages
Date Wed, 13 Jul 2005 17:28:27 GMT
I don't need to use the term; I can just call it a "Connection".   This
doesn't really impact the resulting code, just what we put into the
comments and the JIRA bug.

BTW, if you want to get picky, nothing is "physical" -- from the
perspective of quantum physics, it's all a mass of probability.  :)

David