db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel John Debrunner <...@debrunners.com>
Subject Re: Client data source issues
Date Thu, 07 Jul 2005 22:50:35 GMT
Jeremy Boynes wrote:

> There seem to be quite a few issues logged against the client
> DataSource. Do we want to fix these before releasing 10.1?
>
> My thought is "no" but wanted to raise the issue.

I agree with you, the ones Philip is working all have workarounds and
the ones I'm finding are somewhat edge cases. I do think that once they
are fixed they should be put into the 10.1 branch for future releases or
to allow users to get fixed versions. I would like to see more bug fix
activity on the 10.1 branch that occured on the 10.0 branch, to allow
users to get a hold of bug fixes and to present Derby as more responsive
to bugs.

Dan.