db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Army <qoz...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Re: 10.1.1.0 release notes page
Date Wed, 06 Jul 2005 00:53:03 GMT
Andrew McIntyre wrote:

> Attached is an updated release notes draft with the bug list and
> testing sections completed. Please review the notes, and I will
> incorporate any feedback before the release is posted.

I noticed two JIRA issues that are reported under the "fixed issues" list AND
under the "open issues" list:

DERBY-374	Invalid URL with Derby Client when connecting to Network Server causes
protocol exception.

DERBY-375	Specification of incomplete server properties on command line causes
NPE with NetworkServerControl when starting the server

Both of these are still open and so should be removed from the "fixed issues" list.

Army