db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel John Debrunner <...@debrunners.com>
Subject Re: 10.1 bug list near zero - release candidate shortly
Date Fri, 01 Jul 2005 19:05:37 GMT
Andrew McIntyre wrote:

> The 10.1.1.0 bug list has a single entry left, DERBY-420:

> Dan, are there further javadoc modifications you would like to make?  As
> soon as this bug is closed I am planning on putting together a  release
> candidate for a vote.

I resolved 420 as fixed. I think the Javadoc needs more work, but it
should not hold up the release, it's just like any existing bugs in the
documentation. If we waited for everything to be perfect I think we (and
any software project) would be in the 'release never' mode, and not
'release early, release often'.

The other patch I posted last night I won't be able to submit today, I
ran tests overnight but somehow my build was corrupted so I had many
failures. A clean build seems to be ok, but I haven't managed to run
derbyall yet.

Dan.