db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Lance J. Andersen" <Lance.Ander...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: JDBC auto-commit semantics challenge
Date Fri, 01 Jul 2005 17:54:16 GMT
I am just getting back from J1 and I have a quite a few emails to wade
through.  If/when you hace a cycle, if you can summarize the issues
outstanding, i can look at it and discuss with the EG.  There are sooo
many emails from derby-dev, it is going to take me quite some time to
digest it all.

lance