db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Philip Wilder <0505...@acadiau.ca>
Subject Re: Derby-213 Early Patch
Date Fri, 01 Jul 2005 15:05:08 GMT
It says in section 15.2.2 of the document says:

"next() — moves the cursor forward one row. Returns true if the cursor
is now
positioned on a row and false if the cursor is positioned after the last
row."

I guess the way to reconcile both this statement and the item in section
9.1 is for the next method to return false when closed. This is a novel
approach but I think it would require changes in both embedded and
client. It also would not necessarily fix the the SQuirreL issue I've
alluded to before so other method would need to be investigated as well.
I will investigate StmtCloseFunTest.java further.

Philip