db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Philip Wilder <0505...@acadiau.ca>
Subject Derby 406, 409, 410 patch
Date Fri, 01 Jul 2005 12:06:36 GMT
At Kathey's suggestion I took a short break from staring at auto-commit
code to turn my attention to some other issues. I change the following
items in the client code with this patch:

- Set password to a default value ("defaultpassword")
- Set user to default to "APP"
- Set the default servername to "localhost"
- Changed the updateDataSourceValues of the ClientBaseDataSource class
to update the password value if a password is found in the connection
attributes.
- Changed
 databaseName_ = dataSource.getDatabaseName() + attrString;
 databaseName_ = dataSource.getDatabaseName() + ";" + attrString;
in the connection class to avoid database names like myDBcreate=true
when the setConnectionAttributes method is used.
- Changed the dataSourcePermissions_net to include additional tests to
check bug fixes and changed the associated.out file to match new output.

Also with regards to the "Client data source published api javadoc
cleanup" email sent out by Dan I changed the password, user and
servername attributes to private so as to hopefully not conflict with
his changes.

Philip