db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Craig Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Connection string log messages
Date Wed, 13 Jul 2005 18:01:55 GMT
Hi David,

> I don't need to use the term; I can just call it a "Connection".
> This doesn't really impact the resulting code, just what we put
> into the comments and the JIRA bug.

I understand. Perhaps it would be more useful to avoid "physical" and
use either Embedded or Network, as in "Network Connection" and
"Embedded Connection".

> BTW, if you want to get picky, nothing is "physical" -- from the
> perspective of quantum physics, it's all a mass of probability.  :)

The point is that I am picky about terms. :-) And let me know next
time you stub your toe on a bit of probability...

Craig

> David

Craig Russell
408 276-5638 mailto:Craig.Russell@sun.com