db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Dag H. Wanvik" <Dag.Wan...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] 10.1.1.0 release
Date Tue, 12 Jul 2005 11:11:19 GMT

Hi,

I also ran derbyall successfully (but see note below) last night on
these platforms:

  SPARC/Solaris 9 and 10 using Sun JDK 1.4.2
  x86/Solaris 9 and 10 using Sun JDK 1.4.2

using Andrew's build, so I vote

+1

Note:
I do notice an intermittent error on derbynet/DerbyNetAutoStart.java:
Diff shows this extra line sometimes:

> agentThread[DRDAConnThread_2,5,derby.daemons]

Can someone explain this?

Dag