db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Mamta Satoor <msat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 10.1 branch created / please review open 10.1 JIRA issues [DERBY-85]
Date Sun, 12 Jun 2005 05:15:03 GMT
Actually, in addition to Dan's suggestion of CREATE SCHMEA, you have to next
do SET SCHEMA, and then you don't need to create a dummy table in the
schema. To be specific, following eg worked in ij
ij> connect
'jdbc:derby:c:/dellater/db1;create=true;user=mamta;password=mamta';
ij> create table itko.t1 (i int);
0 rows inserted/updated/deleted
ij> create schema mamta;
0 rows inserted/updated/deleted
ij> set schema mamta;
0 rows inserted/updated/deleted
ij> create trigger itko.trig1 after update on itko.t1 for each row mode
db2sql select * from sys.systables;
0 rows inserted/updated/deleted
ij> exit;