db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew McIntyre <mcintyr...@gmail.com>
Subject 10.1 release candidate jars
Date Tue, 14 Jun 2005 18:31:46 GMT
Hello derby-dev,

I've posted a set of 10.1 release candidate jars for testing on my
public html page:

http://people.apache.org/~fuzzylogic/

The link is right at the top. GPG signature and md5 checksum are also
linked there.

Areas for testing should include upgrade from 10.0, new
functionality, and platform compatibilty. Note that the version of
these jars is 10.1.1.0 - and not beta or alpha. I decided to go ahead
and make the version non-beta in order to facilitate upgrade testing
from 10.0 to 10.1.

Please try the jars out and report any and all problems to the list.
Any issues will be addressed in subsequent builds, if necessary.

There are still a few items to take care of on the documentation
side. Once the remaining doc bugs are closed, I will roll the
complete distributions as for 10.0: bin, lib, and src.

Also, I would like to see the remaining code issues targeted for 10.1
in JIRA closed, especially if you find that it is fixed in the
release candidate. You can view the remaining open issues here:

http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?
reset=true&mode=hide&sorter/order=DESC&sorter/
field=priority&resolutionIds=-1&pid=10594&fixfor=10993

thanks!

andrew