db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew McIntyre <mcintyr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to set up a derby wiki?
Date Thu, 23 Jun 2005 20:55:36 GMT

On Jun 23, 2005, at 1:25 PM, Jeff Levitt wrote:

> --- "Jean T. Anderson" <jta@bristowhill.com> wrote:
>
>> I see incubator wiki's here:
>>
>> http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/
>>
>> Who knows how to add Derby under section 2?
>>
>>   -jean
>
> I created an id at that wiki and could add the word
> Derby under section 2.  However, what should it link
> to?  Should we have a new page that this main link
> goes to where we can put all of our documents that we
> want to collaborate on there?  Right now if we did
> that, we could then add one link that points to the
> document that Kathey wants on the wiki.

This page:

http://wiki.apache.org/general/HowToMakeWikiAdminRequest

says that to set up a project/subproject wiki, someone with the
appropriate karma (for instance, one of our incubator mentors) should
go through the necessary steps of creating a new subproject wiki. If
none of our mentors have the time, it looks like the request should
go to infra@

andrew