db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Francois Orsini <francois.ors...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Interesting query
Date Tue, 21 Jun 2005 17:20:50 GMT
Hi David,

I know you work hard on trying to optimize the query but would you
have an output of the execution plan and runtime statistics for this
particular one?

Let me know if you need the information on how to dump these - this
way we can look at where it is spending most of the time - if the
index is being used or not (I see only 1 in the DDL script) - also,
how big the table is?

Thanks,

Francois Orsini