db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew McIntyre <mcintyr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Amend to BUILDING.TXT with ant target info for the plugin
Date Thu, 09 Jun 2005 21:26:50 GMT
On 6/9/05, Susan Cline <home4slc@pacbell.net> wrote:

> I was starting to make a patch for this today but a patch I already created
> for DERBY-314 has not been committed yet.  So when I attempted to make a
> patch just for the
> issue below with BUILDING.TXT the new svn diff combines everything.

You can do 'svn diff BUILDING.TXT' to get just the changes for
BUILDING.TXT. Any number of filenames can be passed in to svn diff,
and it will produce a patch for the listed files. Providing no
filenames produces the diffs for all modified files in your current
view.

Also, I don't think I realized you had posted a patch for Derby-314.
I'll take a look at that shortly as well.

andrew