db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew McIntyre <mcintyr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 10.1.0.0 JIRA entries to check
Date Fri, 03 Jun 2005 19:04:30 GMT
On 6/3/05, David Van Couvering <David.Vancouvering@sun.com> wrote:

> All these should be moved, but I am not sure how to do this in JIRA.  I
> tried Edit, and I can't change the fix version.  I tried Move, but it
> wants me to either move it to another project or change the bug type
> from Improvement to something else, neither of which I want to do.

Hi David,

JIRA was upgraded last night to version 3.2, and it appears that all
the Derby versions went missing for some reason. :-/

Several of us noticed the missing versions, and I think Jean is
planning on sending mail to infra to see if the missing versions can
be recovered. So, please wait until further notice before trying to
update the versions on any of these issues.

Thanks,
andrew