db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From David Van Couvering <David.Vancouver...@sun.com>
Subject Derby get-together at JavaOne
Date Thu, 16 Jun 2005 21:04:23 GMT
Hi, all.  Since many of us will be in San Francisco during JavaOne, I am
setting up a group lunch during the conference.  After polling a number
of you, it appears that the best time is Monday, June 27th, at noon.

Let's get together at a restaurant near Moscone.  Before I make
reservations, I need to know how many people to expect.

IMPORTANT: Please send me an RSVP by the end of this week.  I will use
this information to pick a restaurant and make reservations.  I will
assume that at least some of us (myself included) are vegetarian.
Please tell me if you have any other dietary requirements.

Thanks, and see you there!

David