db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Kathey Marsden <kmarsdende...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Re: ntework client xa [Dibyendu please read]
Date Sun, 12 Jun 2005 14:38:40 GMT
Dibyendu Majumdar wrote:

>Hi Kathey,
>
>My xa tests now run okay with the network client.

Well that is certainly a *relief* !

Thank you for working on the repro for the other issue. It sounds important as well.
Unfortunately I can't look at this one in detail right now but wonder.
When you get:
org.apache.derby.client.am.DisconnectException:
> java.security.PrivilegedActionException : Error opening socket to server
> localhost on port 1527 with message : null
>  at org.apache.derby.client.net.NetAgent.<init>(NetAgent.java:113)
>  at

Is the server still up?  You can test this with:

java org.apache.derby.drda.NetworkServerControl ping

Kathey