db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Kathey Marsden <kmarsdende...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject ntework client xa [Dibyendu please read]
Date Fri, 10 Jun 2005 18:02:35 GMT
I  fixed two issues that resolved a lot of XA client problems:

DERBY-246 - XA end() fails with Connection is closed error

and

DERBY-339
Network client XA should only keep XA state for transaction branch
association

Dibyendu, could you please verify the DERBY-246 fix with the latest from
the trunk.

I have two outstanding  issues for Network Client XA

DERBY-346  -  Running jdbcapi/xaSimplePostive.sql under the
DerbyNetClient framework gives error "Cannot set holdability
ResultSet.HOLD_CURSORS_OVER_COMMIT for a global transaction.".  I am not
entirely sure whether this is a client or server bug

DERBY-341 Client should disallow XAConnection getConnection() when a global transaction
has been started and a logical connection has already.

I am actively working on DERBY-346.

Thanks

Kathey