db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Oyvind.Bakk...@sun.com
Subject DERBY-31: setQueryTimeout patch submitted
Date Fri, 10 Jun 2005 13:06:27 GMT
I have attached a patch for Statement.setQueryTimeout() to the DERBY-31
JIRA issue. I hope somebody will have time to review it.

I'm currently running derbyall, which seems to run fine, except that it
takes very long on my machine, and I'm leaving for the weekend, so I
will not have the time to attach its result until Monday. I think that
shouldn't stop anyone from looking at the patch now.

--
Øyvind Bakksjø
Sun Microsystems, Web Services, Database Technology Group