db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Kathey Marsden <kmarsdende...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject IRC Chat about DERBY-243 connection toString should uniquely identify the connection
Date Mon, 06 Jun 2005 22:36:16 GMT
David and I had the following chat on IRC

 kmarsden: So I just wanted to clarify with all the traffic back and
forth on this issue. As I understand it ...
 kmarsden: 1) The derby.log and ErrorLogVTI go back to the old format
kmarsden: 2) Connection.toString() prints the SESSION_ID that prints in
the log.
 kmarsden: is that correct?
 davidv1: Yes, that's right
 kmarsden: great.  What's the ETA for a patch?
davidv1: I'm thinking some time tomorrow.  I'd like to run derbyall
overnight.  I got some good feedback from Oystein that will require me
to fix the tests...
 kmarsden: Great. Thanks!  I will watch for it and try to get it in
tomorrow night if all looks good.

Kathey