db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Satheesh Bandaram <sathe...@Sourcery.Org>
Subject Re: DERBY-147 - how do I know if it is part of 10.1 or any other release ?
Date Mon, 06 Jun 2005 19:58:29 GMT
Anyone has any cycles to work with or independently on Derby-147? The
bug is easily reproducable and has a patch done by Bernd. But the patch
needs some adjustment to make it complete, specifically, it should not
allow ORDER BY on an alias, if the SELECT list has multiple references
to the same alias. (Like SELECT column1 as A, column2 as A from T order
by A). A test case needs to be added as well.

It seems Bernd has interest in the fix and it would be good to address
it for 10.1. I am currently tied up at the moment to volunteer myself. :-)

Satheesh

Bernd Ruehlicke wrote:

>I put in a patch for this a while ago. Just want to make sure that it
>get's picked up and added to next release (10.1)?
>
>Bernd
>---
>I use Derby because I'm worth it
>This e-mail, including any attached files, may contain confidential and privileged information
and delete all copies of this message.