db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From David Van Couvering <David.Vancouver...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: 10.1.0.0 JIRA entries to check
Date Fri, 03 Jun 2005 18:49:17 GMT

Andrew McIntyre wrote:
> Could the following people please review the 10.1.0.0 bugs listed
> under their name and either close the bug if the fix is committed or
> move the Fix version to 10.2.0.0. You'll see my guess as to what
> should happen next to a link to the bug with close or move.
>
> David:
> http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-291 - move
> http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-292 - move
> http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-293 - move

All these should be moved, but I am not sure how to do this in JIRA.  I
tried Edit, and I can't change the fix version.  I tried Move, but it
wants me to either move it to another project or change the bug type
from Improvement to something else, neither of which I want to do.

Your guidance is much appreciated.

David