db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From David Van Couvering <David.Vancouver...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Proposed JIRA workflow changes
Date Wed, 01 Jun 2005 17:09:24 GMT
I'd like to add that we can improve the process immediately without
having to wait for the JIRA changes, by

   (a) contacting a *specific* person to review and to commit a patch and
   (b) re-assigning items to the person responsible for the next step in
the lifecycle of the item, so that an individual can easily determine
what they are responsible for.

David