db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel John Debrunner <...@debrunners.com>
Subject Re: DERBY-213 IRC Chat :ResultSet.next() after last row of FORWARD_ONLY cursor throws an SQL Exception with Network Server
Date Wed, 01 Jun 2005 16:55:03 GMT
Kathey Marsden wrote:

> If you made it this far, I am looking for input on summaries for IRC chats..
>
>     * Is this too much / too little detail.
>     * Are the transcripts at all helpful?  I think I might drop them if
> they are not useful.
>     * Would a weekly summary be better?

I'm guessing a weekly summary would not be better, there is the
potential for too many subjects to be covered in a single e-mail.
Also assuming you want other people's input on your discussions, a week
lag seems like a bad idea.

I'm not sure the transcripts are required, depends on the quality of the
summary.

Dan.