db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew McIntyre <mcintyr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Proposed JIRA workflow changes
Date Fri, 03 Jun 2005 16:31:31 GMT

On Jun 3, 2005, at 8:26 AM, Daniel John Debrunner wrote:

> This is a posting from the general incubator list, it includes a
> reference to the fact that Jira can be linked to SVN to perform patch
> tracking.
>
> No idea how to do this, but other Apache projects are doing it (see
> the
> jira link below) so it might be useful for Derby.
>
> Dan.

If we'd like this feature enabled for Derby, and I would, it looks
like we'll have to request the JIRA admins on infrastructure add us
to the list of projects that are indexed by the JIRA subversion
plugin. I have another JIRA-related request to make over at infra, so
I'll go ahead and ask for this as well. The plugin scans the
subversion logs for a project and links any checkins with a JIRA ID
back to the JIRA entry itself on the 'Subversion commits' tab, so all
that needs to be done is to have it enabled.

andrew