db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Levitt <de...@mylevita.com>
Subject Re: How to set up a derby wiki? (Was Re: JDBC auto-commit semantics challenge)
Date Thu, 23 Jun 2005 20:25:22 GMT

--- "Jean T. Anderson" <jta@bristowhill.com> wrote:

> Philip Wilder wrote:
> > b) Kathey has expressed an interest in having a
> wiki set up for this
> > issue and I can see the benefit of one. Does
> anyone out there know what
> > channels we need to go through to get our own wiki
> page?
>
> I see incubator wiki's here:
>
> http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/
>
> Who knows how to add Derby under section 2?
>
>   -jean

I created an id at that wiki and could add the word
Derby under section 2.  However, what should it link
to?  Should we have a new page that this main link
goes to where we can put all of our documents that we
want to collaborate on there?  Right now if we did
that, we could then add one link that points to the
document that Kathey wants on the wiki.